Can You Use 2 Different Types Of Masks Alternately At Night?
Hello, I am 19 years old. I want to ask, can you use 2 masks with different masks alternately at night? Because my face is often spotty.
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Acne or acne is an inflammatory disease of the skin caused by clogged skin pores by sebum or skin glandular oil. Sebum clogs pores due to the body overproducing it. That is why acne is experienced by people with oily skin types.
There is no problem if you use 2 types of brand masks alternately, as long as they are suitable for the type of skin and use the packaging mask according to the instructions for use. Here are some tips that we can give in order to get maximum results after using a mask, namely:
1. Use a mask regularly according to the product's instructions contained in the package.
2. Clean the face before using the mask. We recommend that you use a scrub when cleaning your face so that it can lift dead skin cells and dirt.
3. Give warm water vapor so that the pores of the face become open. Or you can also wet a towel with warm water and then place it on the face.
4. Use a special soft brush to smear the mask on the face so that the mask can be evenly distributed on the face.
5. After the mask is dry, wash your face thoroughly and then dry it using a special towel by patting the towel on the face. Use a towel with soft fur.
6. Use toner afterwards to be able to lock the active ingredients of the mask on facial skin.
You can read about 7 choices of facial masks for oily skin in this article.
Thus hopefully useful.