Can Young Pregnant Women Eat Javanese Noodles / White Noodles
Hello doc..I want to ask, my wife is young pregnant, she really wants to eat Javanese noodles / white noodles..Mieny is it safe not to be consumed for young pregnant women..Mksh..😊🙏
Hello Rohmad Eko, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Food consumed by pregnant women directly and indirectly can affect fetal growth. Basically there are no restrictions for pregnant women to consume Javanese noodles or white noodles. However, here are some foods that should be avoided for pregnant women:
- Milk or cheese that has not been pasteurized (a heating process that functions to kill bacteria in food or drink, without damaging the nutritional content).
- High-mercury seafood, such as swordfish, mackerel, sharks, tuna, and shellfish are some types of seafood that contain high mercury.
- Raw or undercooked fish, because it can increase the risk of infection
- Raw or undercooked meat
- Raw eggs
- Fruits and vegetables that have not been washed before
- Limiting consumption of caffeine (coffee, tea, and chocolate has the potential to interfere with fetal development)
Pregnant women should be able to avoid eating the foods mentioned above, besides that there is actually no taboo on pregnant women.
You can read the following article further: HAZARDOUS FOOD FOR PREGNANT MOTHER
Thank you, hope that helps.