Cause Calf Pain Before Menstruation?
Afternoon, I am now 30, married at the age of 24, until now I have not been given any children, my periods are always smooth, I have already checked, thank God there was no problem, so why every time I want to get my calf sick, my month of age is 26, usually the next month I will date 23 (faster), but until now I have not checked, am I pregnant? But why are my calves so tired? Please help, sir? thank you
Thank you for asking at Aloodkter.
Calves are part of the limb movement system that helps humans to move, whether walking, climbing stairs, or other basic activities in daily life. Complaints of pain or tenderness in the calf indicate a malfunction in the constituent tissue. Because baetis is composed of skin, fat, muscle, nerve, and bone tissue, if complaints of pain in the calf are felt, it is likely that inflammation or decline in the function of the constituent tissue.
Some of the causes of pain in the calf complaints can be caused by:
1. infection of the skin or inflammation of the skin
2. inflammation of the blood vessels
3. muscle stiffness
4. muscle trauma or muscle injury
5. trauma to the joints or bones, such as fractured bones or inflammation of the bones
6. metabolic disorders, such as gout
To ascertain the cause or determine the diagnosis, a diagnostic procedure is needed by the family doctor or orthopedist or obstetrician, either by interview, direct examination by the doctor, supporting examinations such as blood tests or radiological examinations. Treatment can be given according to the examination results obtained, such as treatment with pain relief, until planned medical rehabilitation measures.
Regarding your question,
1. If you are currently menstruating late, then you should be able to do a pregnancy test about 7 days after your period is late. Do it in the morning after waking up from accommodating the first urine. If the results are negative and you haven't had your period in the next cycle, you should consult your obstetrician.
And if the results show positive, you can consult with your obstetrician for the next 1 month. In addition to menstruation, the signs of pregnancy can be in the form of abdominal pain, back pain, breast enlargement, and the discovery of an embryo on an ultrasound examination by a doctor.
2. relating to the calf, complaints of pain in the calf occur every time before menstruation, then this condition is likely caused by the stiffness of your body's muscles, where pain complaints increase, especially if you experience physical fatigue or sleep late at night. If physical fatigue becomes a trigger, then when you are approaching your period or during your period, your physical condition can also decrease further, which in turn will increase the pain complaints on your body muscles, especially your calves. Therefore, some efforts you can do just before menstruation, namely:
a. avoid physical fatigue by controlling your busy life
b. do relaxation and exercise according to your ability
c. enough water
compress with warm water after each activity
e. avoid sleeping late at night especially before and during menstruation
f.If you have done the above efforts, but these complaints still bother you, then you should consult directly with your family doctor or your orthopedist. You will go through the diagnostic procedure step to get the right treatment.
Thus the info we can convey.