Cause The Body Feels Electrocuted?
At noon, lately I often happen as if there is electricity in my body that shocks my whole body until I am unconscious when the shock strikes for a few seconds. Actually, what disease is it? and how to overcome and treat it how? thanks.
Did you come into contact with electricity at that time? Or a feeling of being electrocuted even when you are not in contact with electricity?
The phenomenon of being electrocuted when not in contact with an electric current can occur because the human body itself contains electricity. If this only happens occasionally and for a moment then you don't need to worry about this condition.
However, if the phenomenon feels electrocuted without an electric current even causing you to experience loss of consciousness (fainting) then this condition should be examined carefully by a doctor. By telling your history carefully, and doing physical and medical tests, the doctor can find out the cause of your complaint and provide an explanation and treatment if necessary.
The phenomenon of being electrocuted without electricity can occur as a result of =
Excess vitamin B6 Calcium and magnesium deficiency Pinched nerves. Long stress on certain body parts. static electricity. Peripheral nerve disorders (multiple sclerosis). To reduce this complaint, you can do regular exercise, avoid static electricity by using sandals or shoes, drink lots of water, get enough rest, immediately release the grip if you feel a shock.
I hope this helps.