Cause The Child Does Not Defecate For 6 Days But Always Fart?
Tonight, I want to ask my child, I haven’t had 6 days, but I always farted in danger, and now from the evening until tonight, I haven’t even blurted it, huh? Previously, my child was sick and hospitalized with pnoumenia and had to take a lot of drugs and in a nebulizer, what was one of the causes ??
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints are not defecating but still farting is often called constipation. Constipation is a complaint in the form of not defecating in more than equal to 3 days can be caused by several possible causes:
1. lack of fiber intake: lack of fiber intake such as vegetables, fruit and water can cause difficult bowel movements (constipation)
2. drug side effects: some drugs have side effects that can cause difficult bowel movements such as antibiotics
3. there is a blockage in the gastrointestinal tract: difficult CHAPTER can also be caused due to a blockage in the gastrointestinal tract such as the presence of stones or masses (lumps in the digestive tract), or the inflammation or narrowing of the gastrointestinal tract.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and further treatment of your child's complaints, you should immediately consult a pediatrician.
prevention that can be done include:
1. consume lots of vegetables and fruit and other fibrous foods such as wheat, cereals and so on
2. consume a lot of milk and mineral water
3. eat soft-textured or soupy foods
4. consume drugs according to doctor's advice and supervision
thus hopefully useful