Causes 8-month-old Baby’s Stomach Bloated And No Appetite?
What medicine for babies 8 months flatulence and lazy to eat … if it is given to eat like nausea and vomiting …
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Bloating, nausea and vomiting can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Ileus obstruction: a blockage in the digestive organs making it difficult for the intestine to work and become enlarged like bloating. Usually caused by an enlarged organ, or a tumor in the digestive organs. In addition to kmrm payment
2. Scibala (pile of feces) due to constipation: difficulty in bowel movements because constipation can cause enlarged abdomen, nausea and vomiting.
3. The existence of enlargement of the digestive organs: the enlargement of the digestive organs can cause an enlarged abdomen, nausea and vomiting, for example hepatimegali (enlargement of the liver! M
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your child's complaints, you should immediately consult directly with a pediatrician. The treatment cannot be given without a recommendation from a pediatrician.
prevention can be done:
1. Give children food that is textured overtime according to their age
2. Providing a varied menu for children
3. Monitor the growth and development of your child by weighing, monitoring the increasing amount of bloating in the stomach and so on.
thus hopefully useful