Causes And How To Treat Brown Spots On The Skin?
Hello, I’m a 27-year-old woman. I’d like to ask DokDi. From my body from thigh to calf, there are some brown spots. “Should I consult a dermatologist or is there another way to treat it? Thank you in advance
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The brownish rash that you feel is a form of hyperpigmentation or a skin rash that is darker in color than the surroundings. This complaint is caused by the excessive production of melanin (skin watna) from notmal, or because of skin damage due to free radicals. In general, hyperpigmentation complaints can be felt as complaints that are aesthetically disturbing, can cause itching or not, and can follow after trauma or injury to the skin area. Patients with hyperpigmented skin will gradually recover within a few weeks depending on the cause and response of the treatment given.
Some of the medical conditions below can cause hyperpigmentation or discoloration of the skin, such as:
1. yeast infection
3. sun exposure
4. the effects of drugs, such as the influence of estrogen drugs, antibiotics, anti-seizure drugs
5. post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which occurs after the inflammation of the skin
6. melasma, influenced during pregnancy
7. Chloasma, influenced by hormonal changes
8. liver disease
9. addison's disease, disorders of the adrenal gland
Because the cause of the complaint that you are feeling must be seen immediately and a direct examination carried out to ascertain the cause and identify the triggering factors, it is advisable for this initial step, you consult directly with your dermatologist. without direct inspection, this complaint cannot be examined directly and cannot be identified.
Visit your dermatologist, especially if these complaints bother you more. The doctor will conduct a direct interview related to this complaint, conduct a physical examination and look directly at the area of the rash, by looking directly, usually the doctor will be able to find out the cause, so the diagnosis can be established and treatment can be given according to the indications.
For now, during the treatment period, several things need to be considered:
1. use sunblock while you are in the sun
2. avoid excessive scratching on your skin if itching, do not use nails, it is safer to use rough tissue to scratch it or use anti-itching powder
3. avoid physical defeat
4. Get enough sleep and don't sleep late
5. keep your skin clean
Thus the info we can convey.