Causes And Overcoming Fever Up And Down?
I have more than 3 days often feverish body temperature rises, is that a sign of pregnancy? But I have no symptoms of being late for my period. Please answer thanks 🙂
Hello Eva, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The signs that point to a pregnancy can be divided into 3 types, based on complaints that are felt and some body changes found during examination, namely:
Pregnancy signs based on assumptions include:
- Late menstruation
- The existence of nausea and vomiting
- There is a change in the breast (becoming bigger, there is a change in color on the nipple and there is fluid coming out of the nipple)
- Changes in the urinary tract, becoming more frequent urination
- Changes in the skin become visible dark lines on the abdomen, cellulite (stretch marks) and dilation of small blood vessels
Pregnancy signs based on suspicion include:
- More vaginal discharge than normal
- There are changes in the cervix during the examination
- Changes in the pelvis
- Stomachs appear to be bigger
- There is a strong feeling in the abdomen if there is a suspected gestational age of 28 weeks
Certain signs of pregnancy such as:
- There is a fetal heart rate on examination
- In a way there is a fetus in the uterus
- On ultrasound examination there is a fetal picture
If there are symptoms or doctor's results as mentioned above, then you are most likely to have a pregnancy.
Regarding a sense of fever accompanied by an increase in body temperature is generally not included in any of the symptoms that can be used to suspect a pregnancy. But to be sure, you should see a doctor because these symptoms can also occur in a number of circumstances such as the body's reaction to an infection, inflammation of certain organs, side effects of using certain drugs, and others. So it needs to be ascertained the cause of the emergence of complaints. You may be asked to do a pregnancy test or ultrasound to determine whether a pregnancy occurred or not.
Meanwhile, if you feel feverish and a rise in body temperature can be helped to reduce by taking paracetamol according to the dosage, and also by consuming nutritious food, consuming enough water and regular exercise to help maintain endurance.
I hope this helps.