Causes And Solutions For Coughing Up Blood After Drinking Soft Drinks?
Hi doctor. I am a 25 year old man who is not married … r nAround 2 to 3 o’clock I drank 1 tin of Coca cola, after I finished drinking it, at 4 I took a shower, I accidentally coughed 1x blood, liquid and bright red .. r n Give me an explanation, is this dangerous?
Thank you for your question for HealthReplies.com
Sorry for the long wait :)
Bloody cough is when a person experiences a cough that is accompanied by blood. If a cough with blood is experienced by a young person with a good medical history, it is not a sign of a serious illness. Also recognize the blood that comes out when you cough. The characteristics of blood in cases of coughing up blood can vary, can be pink or bright red, have a foamy texture and are mixed with mucus. There are several conditions that can cause you to cough up blood, including:
1. Irritation of the throat that causes injury to the throat wall.
2. Side effects of blood thinners.
3. Cough that is prolonged.
4. Tuberculosis or TB is an infectious disease of the lungs caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacilli. Other symptoms that can arise, such as fever and excessive sweating.
5. Lung infection, apart from coughing up blood, the patient will also have yellowish phlegm accompanied by fever.
6. Inflammation of the lung tissue.
You. Some of the examinations that your doctor may recommend to make a diagnosis include; sputum sample examination, blood test, urine test, chest X-ray examination, bronchoscopy and CT scan. To find out the exact cause, you should consult directly with a Lung Disease Specialist, so that a physical examination, laboratory examination, supporting examinations and treatment can be carried out according to the conditions.
Thus, hopefully this is useful.
dr. Vallensia Nurdiana Febriyanti.