Causes And Solutions To Overcome Saliva Mixed With Blood And Gums To Bleed Easily?
Why when I sleep I drool mixed with blood, and every time I bump into it, even though a blunt object immediately bleeds my gums r n r nWhat is the cause and give the solution
Hello, Iwan Setia Budi, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Drooling mixed with blood could be due to bleeding in your oral cavity. Causes of bleeding gums may include:
1. Causes of the oral cavity: gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), dental caries (tartar), injury to the gums or oral cavity, using dental tools that irritate the oral cavity.
2. Causes from outside the oral cavity: blood clotting disorders, lack of certain nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B12, the influence of hormones, infection such as dengue fever, or taking blood thinners.
To find out the cause, a direct examination by a doctor is required. In addition to consultations and physical examinations, if necessary, supporting examinations will be carried out such as complete blood tests, blood clotting function tests, and dental x-rays.
To reduce symptoms and prevent worsening, do the following:
1. Be diligent in brushing your teeth (2x / day) gently
2. Be diligent in cleaning between teeth with dental floss (2x / day)
3. Balance daily nutrition, and multiply the consumption of foods rich in vitamin C and vitamin B
4. Drink plenty of water, especially after eating
5. If the gums bleed a lot, press with a cold clean gauze (dampened with ice water)
6. Consult your doctor if you take certain drugs
7. Routine control to the dentist at least every 6 months
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.