Causes And Treatment Of Frequent Itching Of The Penis?
what is the remedy if my penis often feels tingling like that
Hello, Arief Quker, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Itching penis can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Contact dermatitis
2. Atopic dermatitis
4. Insect bites
5. Fungal infections,
6. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Treatment is given after the exact cause is known. Meanwhile, to determine the exact cause requires direct examination by a doctor, questions and answers about symptoms and medical history, as well as supporting examinations such as a penile fluid smear test. Do not delay to see a doctor especially if itching is accompanied by redness, lumps, fever, discharge from the penis, or pain when urinating.
To prevent severity, you can do the things below:
1. Always rinse the penis after every bowel movement and sexual intercourse. Rinse with clean water only. If uncircumcised, clean the head of the penis which is covered with skin, dry it, then return it to its original position.
2. Don't leave the genitals moist
3. Wear underwear that absorbs sweat and is not too tight
4. Avoid unprotected sexual relations
5. Avoid things that cause allergies or irritations. Evaluate again about the soap you wear, detergent, or any products that stick to your genitals.
6. Avoid scratching / squeezing / touching the itchy part. Scratching could lead to further injury and it is feared that it could spread infection.
7. Avoid applying creams / ointments or anything before being examined by a doctor.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.