Causes And Treatment Of Low HB And High Platelets Accompanied By Weakness And Dizziness?
Srlamat afternoon I introduce my mother aged 44 years with 3org children. Actually I am sick, huh … with a low HB 9.1 and a high platelet 550 … because my chest is stressed like depression, tired quickly, dizzy, dizzy, my whole body aches
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of low hemoglobin and high thrombosis can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Bleeding: bleeding occurs marked by the appearance of bleeding from both visible and invisible organs. Bleeding causes hemoglobin to go down and causes complaints of weakness, fatigue, lethargy
2. Infection: prolonged infection, can cause hemoglobin down causing anemia, the complaint is usually a chronic infection such as tuberculosis, will cause weakness, fatigue and lethargy and dizziness
3. Lack of iron intake: lack of iron intake most often causes anemia and hemoglobin down so that the fatigue is lethargic
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a specialist in internal medicine.
Prevention can be done:
1. Many consume foods high in iron such as red meat, chicken liver, and so on
2. Finding and stopping the source of bleeding
3. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment
4. Maintain endurance so it is not easily infected
thus hopefully useful