Causes And Treatment Of Right To Back Abdominal Pain And Chest Pain?
Afternoon, I want to ask my age of 20 years … I now have right-sided stomach pain that spreads to the back, and also feels pain in the chest .. please answer thank you.
Hello Karisma, thank you for your question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of right abdominal pain, radiating to the back and chest pain can be caused by several possible causes:
1. GERD: gastroenteritis reflux disease, rising gastric acid into the upper gastrointestinal tract, characterized by chest pain, burning and belching
2. Chest pain due to the heart: chest pain typical of the heart that is chest pain on the left side, radiating to the pungu, neck and shoulders, such as being struck by a heavy burden, weighing down by lying down or activity
3. Chest pain due to muscle (myalgia): muscle pain may also occur in all parts of the body characterized by aches such as aches and due to over-exertion
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult with a specialist in the doctor.
prevention can be done:
1. Reducing consumption of foods that are spicy, sour, containing caffeine and alcohol
2. Do not lie down immediately after eating
3. Eat on time 3x a day
thus hopefully useful