Causes And Treats Eyebrows That Fall Out Easily?
At night, every time I touch my eyebrows, they fall out, is that normal? And is that a factor in eyebrow embroidery before I did microblading eyebrow embroidery and will the eyebrows that fall out will grow back? How long? thnks
Hello, Rini Wahyuni, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Eyebrows that fall out or in medical language are called superciliary madarosis, can be caused by several possible causes:
1. The existence of an infection in the skin of the eyebrows, can be caused by the action taken on the eyebrows
2. There are chronic diseases of the skin, such as atopic dermatitis
3. Hormone disorders, such as hypothyroidism or thyroid hormone levels in the body are too low
4. Autoimmune diseases, namely disorders of the immune system (immune system) where the body's defense cells incorrectly "recognize" normal cells in the body as enemies, so that normal cells will be damaged because they are opposed by the body's defense cells.
5. Are undergoing certain treatment, such as chemotherapy
The microblading technique is a procedure to enhance the appearance of the eyebrows by inserting pigment into the skin on the eyebrows. This technique must be performed by a certified or licensed person and use disposable sterile equipment. Complications that may occur from this procedure are infection if the implementation is not clean, irritation, and allergic reactions. Signs of irritation are redness, pain, and swelling, while the infection will experience the same thing plus the appearance of pus/yellow fluid. If you experience this, immediately consult your doctor.
Eyebrows that fall out will grow if the hair follicles of the eyebrows are not damaged. Everyone's eyebrows grow at a different speed. Here is an article that discusses in detail how to stimulate eyebrow growth and things to consider in eyebrow embroidery, please read it for additional information. If these methods do not improve, consult your dermatologist.
So, hopefully useful.
dr. Sarah Rizqia