Causes And Ways Of Dealing With Left Ear Aches And Pains?
hello, i want to ask,
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Ringing ear complaints and pain can be caused by several possible diseases:
1. External otitis media: inflammation of the external ear, bias due to a history of prying ears, swimming and so on. Inflammation is often caused by bacterial, viral or fungal infections.
2. Otitis media effusion: inflammation of the ear due to different pressures in the ear. The cause is usually an infection, a history of swimming. Complaints such as full ears, pain, ringing.
3. Meniere disease: a disease characterized by rotating dizziness, ringing and hearing loss.
To find out more about the complaints you feel, you should immediately consult an ENT specialist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Do not dig the ear with your hands or any tools alone, you should clean your ears regularly to the nearest health center or clinic every 6 months.
2. Maintain hand hygiene by washing hands with soap
3. Keep the ear from intruding on water or trauma to sharp objects
So hopefully useful :)