Causes And Ways To Deal With Autoimmune Diseases?
Good night, I am a very active child at school. even in 2012 I was in college still very active and thank God rarely got sick. sangking rarely wonder why it never hurts. Long story short in 2016 I often get joint pain, until I can’t walk. if you sit on your knees it hurts just to stand up. must be handful. the soles of the feet like swelling (pain for walking), the joints of the hands are also often swollen, the severity of it has been almost 2 weeks not healed. (Indeed, my work this year is often spacious, bring a motorbike, traveling around). because the swollen joints did not heal, I examined the doctor and asked for a blood test, he thought I had gout. and the doctor laughed because the results were zero. autoimmune diagnosis. I do not understand what autiomun is and the doctor also did not explain in detail at that time. in 2018 I moved to a job that stayed in front of a computer. and no longer carrying a motorcycle, thank God swelling at the joints is rare. but why yes, I actually get sick easily, easily contracting diseases. fatigue a little swollen feet, hot feet, hot body temperature, if you are tired like this. recovery can take 2-3 weeks and then really fit, because weekday still have to work. but it’s not physically fit. symptoms like this, that’s the indication why? honestly my diet is not right. you could say it’s fast enough but hard to hunger. please advise, thank you 🙏
A good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Autoimmune disease is a condition in which the body's immune cells have an error in detecting the body's own cells so that an attack occurs on the body's normal cells so that inflammation occurs without an infection that attacks the body's normal cells. Some possible autoimmune diseases are
1. Lupus where there is an autoimmune condition that causes damage to organs usually felt is pain in several joints, especially in the joints of the hands or feet, rashes found on the face, rashes on the skin are usually triggered by sun exposure, and can cause interference with organs like heart or kidney.
2. Autoimmune joint inflammation or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis is a condition in which inflammation specifically occurs in the joint area of the joints due to immune cells that do not work well so that the symptoms felt are pain in the joints and are experienced by adolescents or young adults.
To ensure the type of autoimmune disease suffered you should check with your doctor usually a physical examination will also be accompanied by supporting examinations, especially blood laboratories. From these results will be more focused on the disease you are suffering from so it is hoped that treatment will be appropriate.
If you have a high fever, an infection that does not go away, weight goes down drastically. You should immediately consult yourself to the doctor so that treatment can be done immediately
To maintain a healthy body
1. Take care of nutritious food
2. Avoid prolonged exposure to people who are sick
3. Enough fluids of 1.5 to 2 liters per day
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks