Causes And Ways To Deal With Diarrhea?
My diarrhea started from Thursday 27 September 2018 until now. r n r nwhen Thursday and Friday I defecated 2 times but it ran out. r nbut when Saturday I defecated about 6 times and it ran out. r nThen on Sunday I went to the general practitioner and the doctor diagnosed it because I had a stomach problem. I previously had a recurrence of gastric disease about a month and a half ago. I was given the drugs lancid, rillus and neciblok sucralfate. r n r nI sometimes feel nauseous and my stomach often rumbles. My diarrhea is still runny but the dregs are starting to appear .. r Is this really an effect of my stomach or not? r Do you think the healing process will take how long? thank you
Hello, Rakahendo. Thank you for your question for HealthReplies.com. Sorry for the wait.
Some of the conditions that can cause you to experience diarrhea include:
1. Gastrointestinal infection caused by infection with viruses, bacteria, or parasites originating from contaminated food and water. Diarrhea caused by viruses will heal on its own, while diarrhea caused by bacteria or parasites requires specific treatment.
2. Increased stomach acid will stimulate the movement of the digestive system to be faster.
3. Side effects of drugs that can upset the natural balance of bacteria in your digestive tract.
If you have a previous history of stomach disease, it is possible that your diarrhea is caused by stomach disease, or maybe your diarrhea is caused by a virus accompanied by symptoms of increased stomach acid. We recommend that you continue the therapy from the previous doctor, if there is no change, then you are advised to come back and do laboratory tests or supportive support, such as blood tests, feces and ultrasound.
To reduce complaints, you can do the following things, including:
1. Avoid consumption of spicy, acidic, fatty foods, caffeinated drinks and soda.
2. Take the medicine as directed by the doctor who treats you, if there is no change it is recommended to consult again.
3. Consume at least 8 glasses of water or 2 liters per day.
4. Eat soft foods with balanced nutrition.
5. Get enough sleep at least 7-9 hours per day.
6. Manage stress well.
7. Get used to washing hands with soap, especially before eating.
Thus, hopefully this is useful.