Causes And Ways To Deal With Itching On The Palms And There Appear To Be Water Bubbles?
Hello, I want to ask. Yesterday my palms felt itchy because there were water bubbles that seemed to be trapped under the skin. I pressed the spindle until it came out and the itching would disappear. I’ve experienced it several times. Only in the palm of the hand and foot. In addition, no other parts are skinned. I’m looking for what the name of the disease on google is always the appearance of fleas. Judging from the picture and the symptoms are also not the same because it does not peel, blister, dry or scaly. Only a little itching and there are water bubbles. It seems like this happened when I showered, washed my hands, washed my feet or anything related to water. What is the name of this disease? and what causes it? My mother said that water germs but there is no such thing as water germ disease. Previously thanks for the answer 🙏
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
The cause of the complaint that you are experiencing, can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Allergic contact dermatitis: allergic reactions that arise after direct exposure to allergens (substances that cause allergies), cause itching symptoms, appear spots either filled with water or redness and often disappear.
2. Irritant contact dermatitis: irritation of the skin due to exposure to substances that can irritate the skin such as soap, washing soap, lotion and so on. Symptoms that can appear in the form of spots filled with water, itching, and often burst and reappear
3. Tinea: tinea or fungal infections can cause itchy symptoms, appear reddish or circular blotches, and are usually due to damp skin or frequent use of equipment alternating with others
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a dermatologist.
prevention can be done:
1. Avoid using soap or direct exposure to soap, washing soap or any soap that causes itching, replace it with baby soap
2. Using clean water that is flowing directly from the tap, clear, colorless, odorless
3. Reducing direct exposure to water if not needed
thus hopefully useful