Causes And Ways To Deal With Lower Middle Stomach Pain?
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
There is a history of abdominal pain in the lower middle abdomen, and you have already consulted the doctor in internal medicine, uterus and urology, where the results of the evaluation and the results of tests that have been carried out indicate a swelling of the kidneys, then this is also called hydronephrosis, where swelling occurs kidney caused by the accumulation of urine because it can not flow properly and can not be properly discharged from the kidney to the bladder and wasted when micturition. This condition is often caused by obstruction of the flow of urine from the kidneys to the bladder, where the obstacles that occur can be caused by several possibilities, such as:
1. Kidney stones
2. Narrowing of the ureter is either due to the ureteral stone or narrowing of the ureteral channel
3. Benign or malignant tumors
4. Nerve system disorders that control the function of the urinary tract system
Patients with hydronephrosis may be accompanied by several comorbid complaints, such as complaints of pain in the abdomen and pelvis, rsa discomfort in the stomach, discomfort when urinating, often feel symptoms of urinary tract infections, or fever. Some of these complaints can be felt either one or several complaints, so that the examination by a urologist will be able to help determine the cause of hydronephrosis. Therefore, you should continue to visit the urologist who treats you according to the specified schedule or you can request a second opinion from another urologist for further evaluation. Examination by radiology and giving contrs on the kecing channel or IVP examination can help determine the point of blockage.
Apart from hydronephrosis from the results of examinations that have been done, some medical conditions can provide similar complaints, such as:
1. Excessive stress or anxiety
3. Infection of the uterus
4. Tumors in the uterus
However, you have done several examinations together with a number of specialist doctors, so that if the results of examinations from each specialist inform you that there are no abnormalities in their fields other than urology), then in general there is no medical disruption in the organ systems other than the channel urinary and kidney, so that routine control and periodic evaluations can be done to the urologist, to ensure hydronephrosis is not getting bigger or a possible cause of swelling in the kidney.
For now, several attempts can be made to eliminate all possible triggers for pain complaints, such as:
1. Avoid spicy foods, coconut foods, instant foods and instant drinks. It's better to cook and consume food from home that is safer and safer
2. Idealize weight
3. Increase the water
4. Avoid sleeping late at night
5. Avoid stress or excessive anxiety
6. Give a warm compress to your stomach when complaints begin to appear
7. Perform regular exercise ranging from light to the load that suits your ability
8. Avoid risky sex if you haven't married
Thus the info we can convey.