Causes And Ways To Deal With Pain In The End Of The Coccyx?
Good evening .. I have been feeling pain in the tailbone area for the past few months … when I was made to sit in a hard place of pain … for example sitting in a soft chair or in a motorcycle seat, if I would stand up, it felt painful and looking … and today it’s just it hurts in my right leg like kemeng so .. i have a hemorrhoid that has come out rather big .. guess what i think hurts? Where should you go for treatment, for example? I am afraid of getting seriously ill … and I am also breastfeeding a 12 month old baby … thank you
Hello Ika thanks for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of pain in the tailbone area can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Myalgia: pain in the muscles characterized by aches
2. HNP: herniated nucleus pulposus or pinched nerve that is pinched nerves by the surrounding tail bones
3. Inflammation of the bones: Inflammation of the bones is characterized by pain when moving, pain is felt from the bones, and difficult to move
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should consult directly with a specialist in bone or nerve surgery.
Prevention can be done:
1. Reducing strenuous activity
2. Not too much sitting, should lie on a flat place
3. Eat lots of high calcium foods like milk
4. Consuming fibrous food so that ambein does not recur
5. If it hurts, you can take Paracetamol 3x1 500mg tablets
thus hopefully useful