Causes And Ways To Deal With Pain In The Neck?
Good morning doctor, I am a 36 year old male, height 165 with a weight of 73 kg. Currently I am working on learning a foreign language, so that almost every morning at 6:30 to 11:00 I often use it to study. On the other hand I am also on a diet to reduce cholesterol (240) and gout (9.6), this lab test in August 2019. At that time my weight was 78 kg, now it has started to fall.
Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Regarding complaints that you feel related to pain in the neck area. This can be related to various conditions.
1. Muscles in the muscle where the muscle when used to maintain certain positions that are not right can make a stiff feeling in the muscles This is usually accompanied by pain that does not spread
2. Nerve conditions such as pinched nerves. It is usually felt is a typical pain that spreads, feels burning.
3. Metabolic Disorders such as high blood pressure, cholesterol and high uric acid can affect the overall condition in the body usually the body will feel uncomfortable and one of them can occur in the neck area
To find out the exact cause you should consult a doctor, especially a specialist in internal medicine or nerves.
But in the condition of pain accompanied by weakness in the hands, numbness that does not improve for more than 1 month, you should check immediately
Some things that should be done are
1. Maintain body position correctly
2. Control of the condition of the body with the right drugs, especially cholesterol and gout suffered
3. Use a buffer to reduce pain
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks