Causes And Ways To Deal With Redness Of The Feet And Hands Accompanied By Itching?
Areas of red foot and hand festering itchy and sore
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
itchy and sore suppurating red spots can be caused by a number of possible causes:
1. Bacterial or viral or fungal infections: Bacterial infections are usually characterized by pus, reddish spots, itching and pain. Whereas fungus is usually the most itchy and scaly, if the virus is usually preceded by a high fever
2. Contact dermatitis: allergic or skin irritation due to exposure to substances that are not right for your skin. Complaints in the form of reddish spots appear, sometimes filled with fluid, itchy and sore
3. Scabies: tick infection that causes symptoms of small spots between the fingers and toes, pubic area, and very itchy, especially at night, attacking more than one person who lives close together or together.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a dermatologist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment
2. Wash your hands using baby soap
3. Protect yourself from the use of clothing or toiletries simultaneously
thus hopefully useful