Causes And Ways To Deal With Skin Peeling But Dry And Feels Stiff?
Good evening doctor … I have been experiencing hives in my hands and feet for almost a month … after being prescribed medicine by the doctor, the red rash no longer appeared, but my hands from my wrists to the top of my skin were peeling off. and dry. Even as rigid and porous … What I want to ask is whether this condition is normal for those suffering from biduran in general? Then how do I make the skin of my hand area as usual? And can using olive oil help? Thanks … good night
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Hives are an inflammatory process on the skin that occurs due to an allergic reaction or hypersensitivity to a substance such as dust, certain foods or others.
Usually the symptoms experienced are the appearance of a rash on the broad skin shaped like a reddish island with the center looking paler and itchy.
The course of the disease from hives is an inflammatory reaction in which inflammation cells occur in the skin tissue so that damage can occur to the skin cells that are generally minimal damage which can cause symptoms in the form of skin appearing more rough or dry.
To reduce and improve it should be
1. Inadequate fluid needs around 1.5 to 2 liters per day
2. Eat with good nutrition, especially those rich in vitamin E such as sprouts, nuts
3. Avoid exposure to cold air for too long when working in an air-conditioned room can use a closed shirt or jacket
4. Take a shower not too long for about 10 to 15 minutes with water, not too hot
5. Use skin moisturizers regularly
6. Choose soap with a higher oil content
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks