Causes And Ways To Deal With Swelling, Pain Accompanied By Pus Out Of The Anus?
Mlm .. I want to ask, it’s been a week since my crotch is swollen and sick, sometimes pus comes out of the anus … That’s why and how to deal with it …
Good evening Ms. Elmira Thank you for consulting to HealthReplies.com.
Related complaints that are felt should be related to the following information
How many are out, since when, and where exactly
Is there blood coming out
Is it accompanied by peritic pain, especially the bottom
Assembled following things that happened are still very wide like
- Abscess is a bulge that occurs due to infection, usually pus seems cloudy
- Fistula is the connection of the reproductive path (vagina) and the anal wall where this causes irritation of the saliram and triggers an infection
- Reproductive tract infections can usually result in sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea, chlamydia
The most important thing to do is
- Drink lots of water and eat nutritiously
- Avoid changing partners
- Maintain cleanliness of the reproductive organs by washing from the front of the back.
it's best to consult the condition experienced by your doctor so that the condition can be checked and treated appropriately
That's the thing we can say. May be useful. Thank you