Causes And Ways To Overcome Insomnia Accompanied By Anxiety And No Appetite?
Hello, I’m a 26-year-old teenager, it’s been almost a month that I have trouble sleeping despite being sleepy, my feelings feel uneasy, my mind is always digressing, not comfortable despite being active, I lack appetite even though I haven’t eaten all day and it’s always full heart turn and heart feels mixed, like not having enthusiasm and hard to remember / easy to forget, I tried to find out the cause but I was more confused, even after one day it felt heavy, What am I experiencing now, and what is the solution, ? Is there a medicine that can help me?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
I'm sorry for what you are feeling. The symptoms you describe can be included in a number of possible causes:
1. Depression disorder: depression is characterized by a lack of enthusiasm, difficulty feeling happy and always sad. Depressive disorders can be diagnosed if it has occurred in a period of more than 2 weeks. Depression if you have reached the stage of moderate-severe depression, you need the help of a psychiatrist because you have to take anti-depressants.
2. Acute stress disorder: symptoms caused are almost the same as depression but still occur within a period of less than 2 weeks.
3. Comprehensive anxiety disorder: comprehensive anxiety disorder is characterized by anxiety that occurs in all aspects of life but cannot be explained with certainty and details of what causes anxiety such as floating (floating). For example: children and husband / wife going to work are always worried, want to go out of the house worried that something will happen and so on.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment that you experience, you should immediately consult a mental specialist (psychiatrist). Later the psychiatrist will conduct several examinations and treatment up to treatment if needed. But most important is the need for you to see a psychiatrist to vent everything you experience and feel to be more relieved and not feel burdened with your life. Consult with a psychiatrist does not mean you are crazy, but you really care about the health of your soul and heart (your soul) and it is very good.
things you can do:
1. Do a hobby that you like
2. Many worship and draw closer to God
3. Tells what you have experienced and felt to a person who is isolated or a psychiatrist
thus hopefully useful