Causes Dizziness, Body Heat And Itching Like Allergies?
Doctor .. I have an allergy to food, especially shrimp, but lately I often feel dizzy, and my body is hot and surely my body immediately itches / red spots like allergies ,, even though I never eat shrimp. Why do you think my doctor?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of dizziness, heat and itchy spots can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Allergic reactions: allergies can occur if exposed to allergens (triggers of allergies), complaints that appear can be itching, redness, spots, and body discomfort such as heat and dizziness.
2. Inflammation: inflammation can cause symptoms of fever, reddish spots on the skin and itching
3. Bacterial or fungal or viral infections: Bacterial or viral or fungal infections can also cause symptoms such as redness of the skin, itchy spots, heat and dizziness
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a dermatologist
prevention can be done:
1. Avoiding allergens such as dust, smoke and food or drugs
2. Compress the freckled and itchy parts with 0.9% NaCl solution and sterile gauze
3. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment
4. Lots of exercise so that the immune system increases
thus hopefully useful