Causes Headaches If You Use Your Handphone Too Often?
Greetings, I am 15 years old. I want to ask, why, lately, my head sometimes skits if I play too much cellphone or read, is there any connection with my eyes, without realizing, I always narrow my eyes when I see,
Good evening, thanks for the question
If the eye is used for certain activities with high intensity for a long time, it can trigger complaints of tired eyes or asthenopia. Staring at the smartphone screen for a long period or seeing the environment in low light is most often the cause. Most cases of tired eyes are harmless and complaints can improve when the eyes are rested.
Symptoms of tired eyes include:
1. Pain around the eyes
3. Dry eyes
4. Blurry vision
6. Sensitive to light
7. It's hard to keep eyes open
These conditions are often harmless and can recover completely when triggering factors are avoided, among others by:
- Reducing activity for too long in front of a computer or smartphone screen.
- Give pause time to rest your eyes and your body that is every 30 minutes for 30 seconds.
- Adjust the smartphone screen lighting and the surrounding environment where it should not be too dim or too bright.
- Perform routine eye refraction checks every year with an ophthalmologist if you begin to see symptoms of blurred vision.
That's all, hope you can help