Causes Heart Suddenly Beats Fast?
Hello and good morning
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Your complaint can be caused by several possible causes, including:
1. Panic disorders: symptoms that arise from panic disorders include chest pain, nausea, vomiting, palpitations, chest pain
2. GERD: gastro esophageal reflux disease or the increase of stomach acid to the esophagus and cause complaints of chest pain, heat and sometimes tightness
3. Disorders of the heart: characterized by complaints of chest pain that spreads to the arms, neck and back. Accompanied by palpitations, the chest felt like being crushed.
To find out the cause, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult directly with a specialist in internal medicine.
Prevention can be done:
1. Reducing consumption of acidic, spicy and oily foods
2. Increase the consumption of mineral water at least 2L per day
3. Reducing the thoughts that are heavy and disturbing and multiply getting closer to God so that it is given calm and healing
Thus hopefully useful