Causes Left Arm Muscle Twitching And Left Shoulder Pain?
Good evening doctor. I have a 9-year-old younger brother. For several days now I have noticed that my brother’s left arm keeps twitching even in his sleep. After being asked by my brother, he claimed that his left shoulder was painful. What is the cause and how to overcome it?
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com
A hand that appears twitching with a shoulder that feels pain can be caused by several things such as
1. Dislocation of the shoulder ie the joint shifting from the shoulder will usually appear asymmetrical shoulder with the shoulder next to it will try to keep the hand in a certain position
2. Muscle injury or strains will usually appear by pain in the joint area accompanied by a swollen
3. Neural pinching arises when there is a shift in a part of the bone or ptot which causes pressure on the nerve. Usually the pain will spread, feel hot.
To find out the exact cause you should consult with a doctor, especially a bone specialist. This will be useful for correct treatment. Some things that should be done are
1. Rest your hands
2. Avoid activities that are too heavy
3. Compress with a cold towel
4. Raise your hand when you are resting
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks