Causes Lip Itching, Peeling And Peeling?
Good evening docFia fia 19y, I want to ask why my lips are really smooth inside, there is water, if you touch gatel dust, it feels as hot as it feels, sometimes it’s dry.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Lips are itchy, itchy, sore and hot and dry peeling can be caused by:
1. Sprue: dry lips and often peeling, sore bruntus and heat is sometimes a symptom of sprue
2. Dehydration: lack of fluids or dehydration can cause lips to feel dry, sore, hot to peel, usually occurs in people who are sick and lacking a lot of fluids
3. Infection: infections that can occur can come from viral, fungal, bacterial or other infections. The most frequent viral infection is HPV (human pappiloma virus) characterized by reddish hot bruntus, or herpes infection is also characterized by burning heat and bruntus arranged as follows nerve. white patches), itchy. bacterial infections are often impetigo that forms like sores (ulceration) and festering, and other infections such as lice (scabies) which are characterized by itchy bruntus especially at night and attack many people in the house.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a dermatologist or internist.
prevention can be done:
1. Consuming enough mineral water with a minimum of 2L per day
2. Many consume vegetables and fruits that are rich in vitamin C content
3. Maintain cleanliness of the teeth and mouth including the lips so as to avoid infection
Thus hopefully useful