Causes Of Acne That Won’t Go Away?
It’s been almost a year since the doctor’s treatment, I wonder why the acne still keeps coming. A month clean and a month relapses and my type of acne that has pus is very painful. Please enlighten me whether I should continue at the doctor or move.
From the information you conveyed, the recurrence of acne that you feel even though you have received regular treatment, may be caused by several recurrence factors, such as:
1. female hormonal factors, this condition is characterized by an increase in acne when you are approaching or experiencing your menstrual cycle
2. Polycystic ovary syndrome, a disease with many small cysts on the ovaries due to hormonal balance disorders can affect the occurrence of acne that does not improve. The presence of menstrual disorders that you may experience often can be an early sign of this complaint, but this needs to be confirmed directly with an obstetrician examination
3. Exposure to pollution, cigarettes
4. Stress or anxiety that often appears
6. Frequently changing facial care brands
7. Rules for using skin care that are not done well
You should consult your dermatologist again, but if you feel that this complaint keeps recurring, then you can ask for a second opinion by consulting another dermatologist. The doctor will carry out supporting examinations to help determine the cause of this frequent recurring complaint, such as blood tests and ultrasound.
Treatment will be given according to the results of the examination obtained.
That's the information we can convey, read also the discussion.