Causes Of Back Pain And Cramps In The Hands And Feet?
Good afternoon. I want to ask why my back has been hurting for several months while I also never work too hard, but every time I do activities I get tired and my back hurts. My isosceles hands also often feel cramps.
Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com
Back pain, especially lower back pain in the medical world is called low back pain. Is the pain only at one point or radiating to another, does the pain occur when you move your body? There are several things that cause back pain;
- Muscle problems
- Bone problems
- Wrong posture for a long time
- Pinched nerve
- Abnormalities in bone joints
- Inflammation of the bones
- Hernia nucleus pulposus, etc.
To get a definite diagnosis you should consult a neurologist. The doctor will conduct an interview and a physical examination regarding your complaint. Sometimes additional tests are also needed such as blood tests, X-rays, or MRI.
Things you can do at home to reduce pain;
- Enough rest
- Maintain posture and stretch every hour if you are in the same position for a long time
- Don't lift heavy weights
- Take analgesic drugs such as paracetamol and additional vitamin B6 to maintain nerve function
For more information, please read https://www.HealthReplies.com/nyeri-punggung
thanks. This is the information that can be conveyed, hope it helps.