Causes Of Blood Vomiting In 9 Weeks Of Pregnancy?
, my name is Mirawati, I want to ask why I vomited there was blood if there was a pregnant person vomiting blood a little can be dangerous …
Good evening, thanks for the question
Vomiting accompanied by slight spotting of blood may be caused by the following conditions:
1. Irritation of the stomach wall
2. Gastric ulcer
3. Enlargement of blood vessels in the esophagus
4. Nosebleed blood flowing into the esophagus
5. Severe vomiting that irritates the esophagus
Nausea and vomiting that occurs early in pregnancy is common until 16 weeks' gestation. However, excessive nausea and vomiting, can lead to dehydration, acid-base and electrolyte disturbances and ketosis this condition is called a state of hyperemesis gravidarum. Nausea usually occurs in the morning, but can also occur at any time of the night.
In general, if nausea and vomiting do not cause interference as explained previously, it does not have a direct impact on the fetus. Similarly, the presence of blood in vomiting if it does not cause a lot of blood loss in pregnant women will not have a direct impact on the fetus. Complaints of nausea and vomiting will decrease with age.
To minimize these symptoms, try to apply the following points:
1. Ensuring adequate nutrition of the mother, including supplementation of vitamins and folic acid in early pregnancy.
2. Eat small portions, but more often.
3. Avoid foods that are greasy and smell fat.
4. Get enough rest and avoid fatigue.
5. CHAPTER regularly.
Associated with anti-nausea vomiting drugs should be consulted in advance directly with the doctor. Beware if vomiting causes you to be very weak, eyes look sunken, dry tongue, reduced urine, to disturbance of consciousness so immediately to seek medical help for further treatment.
That's all, hope you can help.