Causes Of Delayed Menstruation?
I want to ask my friend to have sex and take it outside on November 11, 2017 then on November 25, 2017 she had her period until December 2, then she hasn’t had her period yet and she has experienced vaginal discharge 2x, the first a little, the second, a lot of cmn still I haven’t gotten it until now, it’s been calculated about 48 days and I haven’t got it. Then before, she had nausea, fever and dizziness, and had used TP with negative results. Did she have any problems?
Hi M. ryan. In general, if you have had sexual intercourse before and then a few days later menstruation occurs, usually the risk of pregnancy is minimal or even non-existent. Delayed menstruation itself can occur in any woman and does not have to be due to pregnancy alone. In general, the causes can be:
1. Unhealthy lifestyles such as limiting excessive food intake, physical fatigue and lack of rest
2. Psychological stress
3. Presence of certain clinical conditions such as pelvic inflammation, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis
5. Contraceptive use
Consult your doctor about the condition your friend is experiencing for treatment and further information. What your friends can do is
1. Consume a balanced nutritional diet and avoid excessive dieting
2. Increase the consumption of water
3. Get enough rest
4. manage stress
5. Avoid smoking and alcohol
If this happens in the next cycle, consult a doctor immediately. Here's about irregular menstruation. Hopefully helpful, and thank you. Regards, Dr Alyssa