Causes Of Diseases Of The Excretory Organs?
1. What are the disorders or diseases in the excretory organs that doctors have identified so far?rn2. Around what age is the patient suffering from disorders of the excretory organsrn3. What is the cause of the disease or disorder in the excretory organs?rn4. How to treat the disease?rn5. How to treat the disease?
Hello, rasydramadhan2, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Previously, your question is very broad and if answered in detail it will be too long, for that later I will attach some links that you can read to complete the information. Please understand yes.
Excretory organs in humans are used to get rid of the remnants of substances that are no longer needed in the body. These organs are the kidneys and urinary tract, liver, gallbladder, skin, and large intestine. In general, all diseases that can occur in humans (in any organ) can be caused by the following:
1. Infections by bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa. For example: Urinary Tract Infection, Hepatitis, Cholecystitis
2. Trauma / injury
3. Degenerative / due to aging, for example kidney stones, cancer
4. Congenital / congenital
5. Autoimmune / immune system abnormalities, eg lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus)
6. Vascular / due to vascular disorders, such as hypertension
7. Metabolic / Due to metabolic disorders, for example diabetes mellitus
8. Idiopathic / unknown cause
9. Iatrogenic / from substances or drugs, for example poisoning which causes kidney failure
All ages can be affected by diseases of the excretory system, depending on the cause. In infection, trauma, iatrogenic, can affect any age, congenital usually has been known since birth / since childhood, in vascular, degenerative, and metabolic disorders often occur in old age. Treatment of a disease depends on the cause and cannot be generalized.
That's it, I hope it's useful.