Causes Of Gonorrhea Accompanied By Difficult Bowel Movements?
I’ve checked. But why don’t you just prescribe medicine. At first, I got gonorrhea, but when I pee I want to pass it, but it doesn’t come out.
Hi Saeroni. Has this gonorrhea been treated by a doctor? In general, pain in the thigh can be caused by:
1. There is a history of previous trauma
2. have problems with the digestive tract such as infections in the large intestine
3. the presence of sexually transmitted diseases where gonorrhea is one of them which can be caused by gonorrhea, chlamydia
4. urinary tract infection
Consult your doctor about your condition for treatment and further information. A physical exam can help. Given that you have seen a doctor, it is important to discuss the condition that occurs to you. What you can do is
1. Avoid risky sexual relationships such as with multiple partners or with partners whose sexual history is not clear
2. Increase the consumption of water
3. keep a healthy lifestyle
4. Take a pain reliever like ibuprofen
Treatment is tailored to the underlying condition. Hopefully helpful, and thank you. Regards, Dr Alyssa