Causes Of Left Middle Abdominal Pain?
p dir = "ltr"> Hi Rigy, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com
Some diseases that can be related to your complaint, including:
1. Gastritis, which is inflammation of the inner lining of the stomach wall due to increased gastric acid caused by irregular eating patterns.
2. Enteritis, which is inflammation of the large intestine due to bacterial infection, allergen exposure or irritant exposure contained in the food you consume.
3. Depression, which is a mood disorder, in the form of feelings of sadness, uselessness, self-blame or loss of interest in everything in life, which lasts for at least 2 weeks, causing changes in behavior, thoughts and feelings, which results in disruption daily activities, self-help activities, social relationships and work. Patients will appear depressed, aloof and not excited.
Some tips that we can provide for you in dealing with the problems being faced, namely:
1. You must believe that every problem will have a solution.
2. You can create a problem map with several alternative solutions that you can do.
3. Go for the alternatives you have thought of, if stuck do the next alternative.
4. One day you will arrive at a solution.
5. If you can't achieve something you want, you can let it go. Something that is good in your opinion is not necessarily good on the creator's side for you. Then let it go.
6. In order to be able to deal with the problems you face, do the basic activities of your life on a regular basis, such as eating on time with portions according to your needs, showering in the morning and evening, brushing your teeth after breakfast and before going to bed and getting enough sleep.
You can create a new question topic by describing the problem you are facing in detail to ask for suggestions and solutions from us. Or, you can visit a psychiatrist.
Thus hopefully useful.