Causes Of Liquid Defecation Accompanied By A Sore Stomach?
Afternoon, I hardianti I often suffer from pain in the stomach which is sometimes accompanied by diarrhea, I often take painkillers but then a few days after that it comes back again. What actually causes ulcers apart from bacterial infection?rnDoes being too tired at work also cause ulcers and how to stop ulcer disease from recurring?rnThank you
First of all, I want to thank you for asking questions on HealthReplies.com. I will try to help answer your question,
In general, complaints of liquid stools or diarrhea accompanied by a sore or twisted stomach can be caused by several causes such as,
1. Gastroenteritis or infection of the gastrointestinal tract
2. Gastroesophageal reflux disease
3. Duodenal ulcer
4. Stomach ulcer
Considering that you have felt this complaint for a long time and it has not improved, you should do a direct examination with a specialist in internal medicine for a detailed examination. Doctors usually carry out a complaint interview, physical examination and additional examinations such as ultrasound or a complete blood test.
Here are tips for you
1. Adjust your diet so you are not late eating
2. Avoid spicy foods, fatty acids, coffee, soda and alcohol
3. Manage stress well
4. Enough rest
5. Drink at least 2 liters of water per day
6. Consumption of the right which is easy to discern as long as the complaint is still experienced
Here's an article that you can read,
stomach acid disease,
So much information that we can convey, hopefully this information can be useful to overcome your complaint.
dr. Radhianie Djan, BmedSc