Causes Of Lumps On The Right And Left Of The Neck Disappear Arise In Patients With Glandular TB?
i want to ask There were lumps on the right and left sides of my neck, a week ago my right lump was gone but now it came back and my body felt weak and had a fever, why is that?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Lumps in the neck accompanied by weakness and fever can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Upper respiratory tract infection or dental infection can cause a lump in the neck because of an infection activating the body's defense system through the glands around the neck to fight the infection
2. Tumors: tumors in the neck can also cause symptoms of a lump but usually the lump is painful and the longer it gets bigger, the boundary is not clear
3. Glandular TB: New glandular TB can be made diagnosed after a direct microscopic examination of the cranked tissue around the neck. Symptoms include lumps that arise, fever, long cough, weight loss, weakness, decreased appetite
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult with a specialist lung doctor or internal medicine. If you experience glandular tuberculosis, complaints of the lump will disappear and arise so many times that the importance of routine medical treatment until declared complete so that symptoms do not arise later on after treatment.
prevention can be done:
1. Maintain your immune system by consuming lots of high-protein foods such as fish, egg whites and meat
2. Exercise to keep the body healthy
3. Protect yourself from people who have lung disease such as tuberculosis by using a mask
4. If you have a fever, you can take paracetamol 3x1 tab with the help of a compress
5. Drink plenty of mineral water at least 2L per day
thus hopefully useful