Causes Of Memory Loss?
Afternoon .. Why lately I sometimes forget what I did yesterday … But it’s not completely full forgetting all day long only a part of my memory is forgotten … Like today, but why is there a lump in the forehead … but I forgot this kepentok what is it .. really don’t remember .. that’s why .. do I have to do the next examination what is it .. thanks for the time to answer ^^
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
memory loss can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Amnesia: memory loss due to an accident or other underlying disease, divided into 2, retrograde amnesia that is memory loss before an accident occurs. And amnesia that occurs in the form of memory loss since long ago and now.
2. Dementia: memory loss in old age due to degeneration of the nerves that regulate human memory
3. Alzheimer's: memory loss in the elderly is also typically marked by forgetting things that have just been done
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a neurologist.
prevention can be done:
1. Do a lot of stimulation of your memory such as reading, storing memory, talking or chatting with other people
2. Perform activities that improve memory such as writing, reading books, watching TV and so on
3. Get plenty of rest, a healthy level of exercise and nutritious food
thus hopefully useful