Causes Of Myopic Eye?
Hello, I want to ask, why did I start working with my eyes, and then I woke up tomorrow, I woke up, my eyes are farsighted, initially, little by little the right eye can see the picture, but day by day, the one who is not farsighted, even darker. its sign why yes what can be cured again can look back to normal
Good evening, thanks for the question
Sharp eyesight that falls slowly without complaints of red eye can be caused by several conditions of disruption in the eye organ, including:
1. Cataracts, which are cloudy lenses that cause foggy vision.
2. Chronic glaucoma, which is an increase in pressure in the eyeball that occurs chronically.
3. Refractive disorders, in this case can include nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism.
4. Retinal disorders, for example due to diabetes, hypertension, blood disorders, and so forth.
5. Macular abnormalities, most often due to age.
In this condition, you should immediately consult an ophthalmologist for further examination, especially if the sharp quality of the vision is far less than before. Also convey other accompanying symptoms besides visual impairment to the treating doctor. The faster you get treatment, the better it will be for healing in the future. Avoid using eye drops freely without a doctor's prescription before.
That's all, hope you can help.