Causes Of Noise In The Ear When You Hear A Loud Noise
good afternoon doc why yes my left ear always sounds sret sret when I hear a rather loud sound or the sound of television. but sret sret only happens when I lie on my left side if I tilt to the right not sound. and it’s been a while
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Ear sounds in medical language is called tinnitus. Sounds that appear can be hissing, humming, beating, rumbling and roaring. Tinnitus is a symptom that indicates a disturbance in the ear that delivers sound waves and / or disorders of the auditory nerve. The following are diseases that are characterized by symptoms of tinnitus, namely:
1. Decreased hearing or deafness caused by prolonged noise exposure.
2. Serumen prop or earwax that hardens and covers the ear canal.
3. Middle ear infection.
4. Hardening of the hearing bones or otosclerosis.
5. Injuries that affect the auditory nerve or the part of the brain that is connected to the hearing function.
6. And others, you can read more here.
Because many things can be the cause of the disease that underlies your complaint, it is necessary to have a medical interview and further examination directly. If this complaint is very disturbing, you can immediately consult an ENT specialist. If if suddenly the ear experiences severe pain or loss of ability to hear. However, if the complaint is not too annoying, you can do maintenance at home first. Namely by using carbo glycerin to soften ear wax. Don't forget to read the rules of use.
Thus hopefully useful.