Causes Of Stomach Pain In Children?
Hello, thanks for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Small and frequent urination can be caused by several things, including:
1. Urinary tract infections: urinary tract infections can be caused due to a bacterial infection, characterized by pain when urinating, urinating often but little.
2. Urinary obstruction: Urinary obstruction can cause stomach pain, a small but frequent urination. The cause of the blockage can be stones, bumps, liquid and so on.
3. Disorders of the penis: disorders of the penis such as infection of the head and neck of the penis, sometimes can cause symptoms of urinary disruption such as pain, and a little but painful.
For symptoms of a lump in the neck, it can be caused due to an infection in the area around breathing, tooth or ear area. Lumps in the neck is one of the body's response when exposed to infection, which is an enlarged neck lymph node.
In order to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that your child is experiencing, you should consult directly with a pediatrician or urologist. So that later physical examination and further examinations will be carried out which will support the establishment of the diagnosis.
Prevention can be done:
1. Drink at least 2L of mineral water per day
2. Avoid holding back BAK
3. Maintain the condition of the area around the genitals to always be clean, dry and not moist
Thus, hopefully useful :)