Causes Of Urination Accompanied By Blood?
My sister, if I urinate like blood / thick flesh, but before the blood / flesh comes out, there is a sensation like going out of sperm, why?
Good evening, thanks for the question
Under normal conditions, blood will not be found in the urine (hematuria). Clear hematuria can be observed with the eyes (dark red urine or even dripping) is called gross hematuria, and indicates that red blood cells are found very much.
Some causes of hematuria clinical conditions include:
1. Urinary tract infections, complaints include pain or burning sensation during urinating, unable to hold urinating, and a pungent odor.
2. Kidney infection (pyelonephritis), characterized by complaints of back pain, fever, nausea, BAK pain, or increased frequency of BAK.
3. Kidney stones or bladder, characterized by complaints of urinating pain, there is a history of sandy urine, nausea, pain in the waist or lower abdomen. 4. Glomerulonephritis or inflammation of the glomerular structure in the kidney, but also found protein in urine and hypertension.
6. History of injury to the abdomen to the waist.
7. History of certain medications.
In this case, further consultation with a doctor is recommended. Information about additional complaints regarding BAK, treatment history, and the results of direct physical examination will be very helpful to determine the diagnosis of the disease and determine appropriate treatment in the future. Additional examinations such as ultrasound, plain abdominal x-ray or contrast, etc. can be performed according to clinical suspicion.
That's all, hope you can help.