Causes Of Weakness, Nausea And No Appetite?
go to the doctor, my mother is sick when she returns, the body is sweating, feels cold, and weak, the food doesn’t even have appetite, it’s always nauseating. When I entered the hospital, I was diagnosed in the lab with symptoms of DB, but it came back like the illness that I had previously suffered, initially from home, body feels cold, blood 150 I’ll drink it when I burp, I usually lose myself).
First of all, I want to thank you for asking questions on HealthReplies.com. I will try to help answer your question,
Complaints felt by your mother which include feeling weak, no appetite accompanied by cold sweat and nausea can be caused by various causes such as,
2. All hypoglycemia or less sugar in the body
3. Low blood pressure or hypotension
4. Dehydration or lack of fluids
5. Gerd or gastroesophageal reflux disease which causes stomach acid to rise due to the weakness of the valve between the stomach and the esophagus
Given that your mother's complaints have been experienced for a long time and do not go away, you should visit a specialist in internal medicine so that the symptoms experienced by your mother can be handled appropriately. Usually the doctor will carry out an examination which includes a medical interview, physical examination and supporting examinations such as a complete blood test or ultrasound before giving treatment.
Here is a sarab that you can apply to your mother,
1. Enough rest
2. Adjust your diet so you don’t eat too late
3. Avoid eating acidic, fatty, spicy food and coffee and cigarettes
4. Avoid eating before bed
5. Go back to the doctor for further examination.
Here's an article that you can read,
A cold sweat
So much information that we can convey, hopefully this information can be useful to overcome your complaint.
dr. Radhianie Djan, BmedSc