Causes Penile Pain When Erect After Circumcision?
Good morning DokAnak I was circumcised on December 22 yesterday. Last two nights 25 u0026amp; 26 Dec complains his penis hurts, especially when erect. I checked the wound was dry and there was no swelling or anything that looked abnormal or worrisome. My question is, what makes him complain of pain? Do I need to see a doctor to make sure the wound is not infected? Will the thread used for sewing become one with the meat? Is there anything I can do to comfort my child when he complains of illness? Are there special vitamins or intakes to speed healing? How long is the recovery period and is the pain normal? Can after 5 days be exposed to water? If you want to see a doctor, do you have to see a specialist or not, if so go to a surgeon or just go to a general practitioner? Thank you so much for your help. Regards.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Pain after circumcision can be caused by several possible causes, including:
1. Inflammation: inflammation of the stitches or marks of circumcision is marked by swelling, pain, redness and sometimes accompanied by heat or fever
2. Infection: infection in the circumcision can be marked by the presence of pus, blood, swelling around the suture or circumcision, sometimes accompanied by fever
3. The healing process: one of the healing process of circumcision does experience pain due to acute inflammation after circumcision and usually disappears or decreases after 7 days of circumcision
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a specialist doctor or the nearest general practitioner.
Prevention can be done:
1. Keep the circumcision from wet and dirty
2. Taking antibiotics and painkillers given by doctors who perform circumcision
3. Reducing activity and lifting heavy items
4. Take 3-5 days to replace the bandages and remove the seams if possible
thus hopefully useful