Causes Rectal Pain During Bowel Movements?
Hello. I want to ask, I never defecated for 3 days and when I defecated my rectum I was a little torn because the stool (sorry) was too big. However, when the stool is smaller it doesn’t hurt. I haven’t recovered in a few months, what treatment should I do?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Hard and large bowel movements that cause anal tears and pain when bowel movements can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Constipation: no bowel movements in more than 3 days, bowel movements with hard consistency and pain during bowel movements
2. The presence of hemorrhoids (hemorrhoids): a lump due to enlargement of blood vessels around the rectum so that the bowel becomes hard and painful even sometimes until the blood comes out
3. Anal fistula: a tear in the anus or rectum, which is usually marked by a hard BAB until blood and sting in the anal area
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a specialist gastrointestinal surgeon or internal medicine or general surgery.
later the doctor will do a direct examination through the rectum called digital rectum using the doctor's finger to determine the strength of the anal muscles, how wide the tear or whether there are lumps in the rectum or not.
Prevention can be done:
1. Many consume vegetables and fruits and other fibrous foods such as pudding
2. Drink plenty of mineral water at least 2L per day
3. Not straining and forced to go out when the bowel movement is still very hard and large, drink or eat fibrous first or consume laxatives (smoothing BAB) according to doctor's orders.
thus hopefully useful