Causes Right Lower Abdominal Pain And Leg Cramps After 3 Weeks Of Appendicitis?
Hello, I’m Gloria aged 19 years, I had appendicitis 3 weeks ago, but now I have stomach pain in my lower right, when urinating hurts, my right leg is cramped, and the pain is like before my appendectomy. Is it possible that the appendix is still there or is it sick because of the effect of the surgery?
Hello Gloria, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Your complaint may be caused by several possible causes:
1. Effects of surgery: effects of operations such as infection or inflammation, can cause right lower abdominal pain, or around surgery, fever, and nausea vomiting
2. Still intestinal obstruction: blockage in the appendix can cause abdominal pain
3. The existence of other causes: the presence of other causes, such as the presence of tumors or other infections such as urinary tract infections and may cause complaints of lower abdominal pain
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a surgeon or a doctor who operates you.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene especially the area around the operation
2. Reducing consumption of fatty, spicy and sour foods
3. Rest with enough sleep 6-8 hours per day
thus hopefully useful