Causes Sperm Mixed With Blood?
, I am 28 years old, just got married while having the color of reddish semen 3 times selma 1 month, there is no symptom of any one that d feel.
Hello. Good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com
Bloody sperm that is experienced by men under 40 years old, will likely disappear by itself after some time. However, bloody sperm that is accompanied by other symptoms in the form of pain or fever, needs to be examined. Usually something dangerous is more likely to occur in people over the age of 40 years.
Some possible causes are
- This is the most common thing that is blood coming from one gland or sperm channel in the body such as the prostate gland, urethra, edididymis, and seminal vesicles. If sperm bleed is caused by infection or inflammation, other symptoms such as urination may be painful.
- Small ducts in the reproductive system that are blocked can cause blood vessels to burst and secrete a little blood. Enlargement of the prostate gland can be one of the causes of the blockage. This condition, known as BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia), causes the prostate to enlarge and clamp the urethra so that sperm may bleed. In addition, obstruction can also be caused by stones in the urinary tract.
- Vascular disorders such as vascular cysts formed in male reproductive organs.
- Suffering from sexually transmitted infections or infections in genitourinary, high blood pressure, liver disease, leukemia can also cause blood sperm to appear.
Some things you can do at the beginning are the following
- Enough rest where it is expected that due to minor injuries can reduce the condition
- Compression in the groin area with cold compresses
- Anti-inflammatory to reduce inflammation when it occurs like ibuprofen
If sperm bleed is experienced only once and is not accompanied by other symptoms, the complaint will usually go away by itself. However, be vigilant if sperm bleed occurs more than 3-4 weeks, accompanied by other symptoms such as pain when urinating or large, fever, bloody urine, low back pain, pain during ejaculation, to swelling in the scrotum should consult the condition to a specialist urology for examination so that it can be estimated the cause and treatment can be sufficient and appropriate.
That's the thing we can say. Thank you