Causes Weak Body, Rheumatic Muscles, Sore Throat And Upper Lip Thrush?
Hello, my body is weak, my muscles are all rheumatic pain, my throat feels torn, My upper lip is thrushed, what symptoms?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Laryngitis: inflammation of the vocal cords is characterized by hoarseness, cough sometimes accompanied by phlegm, and fever
2. Pharyngitis: inflammation of the throat wall, marked by painful swallowing, felt lumps or sores in the throat and sometimes accompanied by fever
3. Tonsillitis: inflammation of the tonsils or lumps near the throat are often referred to as tonsils, symptoms such as difficulty swallowing, sore throat and enlargement of the tonsils, red and sometimes accompanied by fever
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult an ENT specialist
Complaints of rheumatic muscles and weakness can be caused by accompanying symptoms of pain that you experience in the throat area or is muscle pain (myalgia).
prevention can be done:
1. Reducing consumption of oily, sour and spicy foods
2. Many mineral water consumption of at least 2L per day
3. Go to the nearest doctor's clinic to get a medication that can reduce symptoms or you can take Paracetamol 3x1 Tablet if pain is still felt
thus hopefully useful